Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fun During The Shower

I was very tired and happy when I had completed my Unilife final assignment regarding on the Melting Pot of Culture Week showcase on 28th July. The clock hits to 8pm. I am starting my journey back home. God know what? The traffic starts to build up from UCSI heading to Kesas highway. It took me 1 hour or more to reached home safely. Once I reach home, I’m quickly taking a shower. My body were extremely smelly and stinks after the whole day of sweat. My leg was totally redness and itchy due to I was showering at my friend’s house for two days. My skin was very sensitive to chlorine water.

WHATT SHOULD I DO? WHAT PRODUCT CAN HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS??
Water? That’s great, but not enough. Soaps? They just destroy my good bacterial flora and may leave my skin open to break-down and deterioration. I am asking for my parent’s help. They starts ask me to use this product, the Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash on my body for again after I stopped used this since I was young.

Sebamed seems to work perfectly to my body. My skin is very sensitive and prone to constant battles with contact dermatitis. I have used many products marketed for sensitive skin such as Dove and Nutrogena and after just one use I always end up with contact dermatitis. Not only my rash slowly reduce within hours as is customary but when I woke up the next morning my skin was as soft, supple and rash free as it was before I went to my friend’s house. It was a light and refreshing scent and what I loved most was that I did not feel as though I was wearing it when I got out of the shower.

I find it interesting that Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash is dermatologist developed especially formulated with mild wash active ingredients that particularly indicated for the cleansing and conditioning of sensitive and problematic skin. Sebamed meets the skin's needs for ultra-mild, effective, deep cleansing of the pores to protect the skin’s health. Sebamed keeps my dry skin well hydrated and silky but it also prevents my oily and acne-prone skin (face) from getting oily or breaking out. It contains a natural moisturizing complex of vitamins, Pentavitin which protects my skin from dehydration and soothing allantoin, it rinses away completely for naturally healthier, smoother skin. This rich blend of moisturizers and gentle tensides cleanse my skin without irritation. 

 
Human skin is slightly acidic! Normal alkali soaps destroy this barrier function. Washing action can weaken and even partially destroy the acid protection barrier of the skin especially when alkali soaps are used or when showering are too frequent. Washing also deprives the skin of oil and moisture. The barrier zone is attacked; there is increased transepidermal loss of moisture, leading to irritation and infection. Every sebamed product is meticulously formulated to a pH balance of exactly 5.5 and alkali-free. pH 5.5 is vital for healthy skin. This is essential in maintaining my skin‘s natural hydrolipid barrier against environmental stress by strengthens and stabilizes the ecological balance of my skin's acid mantle promoting its barrier function.


It was an effective prophylaxis against blemishes and other skin disorders.  Sebames is suitable for facial and total body cleansing. The most important is it was appropriated for feminine hygiene which is the care to taken by every girl who using this including myself.Top of ForBottom of Form

What is the advantage of using the Sebamed pH 5.5?
  • Preserves the natural acidic mantle of my skin.    
  • Softens and moisturizes the skin, keeping it supple and healthy. Frequent washing causes no problem. 
  • Long term use can easily cause dryness.    
  • Clears pores: does not precipitate minerals in water to block pores.  
  • Suitable for sensitive and problem skin and protects healthy skin.  
  • Inhibits bacteria.   
  • Promotes the formation of the skin’s own slightly acidic protective function.   
  • Increase the resistance-power of the skin. Irritation, allergies, dryness and redness may not occur.

To my amazement nothing of the sort happened. I would recommend this product to anyone with extremely sensitive skin like me. I love it!! I love the clean feeling after taking a bath with it, the way my skin feels moisturized, and the smell of it! For those who are thinking about trying it, get it! You will love it! Anyway, thumbs up for the product.

The Ingredients that need to take a count on.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Saccharide Isomerate, Allantoin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6), Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine, Biotin (Vitamin H), Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Blue 1 (CI 42090)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment